Total: 30 min
Active: 10 min
Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 cup cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix
- Add the melted chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and mashed avocado to a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Put the cocoa powder on a plate.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop rounded spoonfuls of the avocado-chocolate mixture.
- Roll them in your hands until they form truffle rounds.
- Roll in the cocoa.
- Refrigerate for another 10 minutes to set up.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?