Total: 30 min
Active: 10 min
Yield: 12 pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dark or semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 cup cocoa powder or hot chocolate mix
- Add the melted chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and mashed avocado to a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Put the cocoa powder on a plate.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop rounded spoonfuls of the avocado-chocolate mixture.
- Roll them in your hands until they form truffle rounds.
- Roll in the cocoa.
- Refrigerate for another 10 minutes to set up.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!