Looking to find an enjoyable breakfast shake that will fill you up until lunch and is low in calories. Well here it is…it’s quick and easy to make and best of all it tastes great.
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- One Frozen Banana
- 1 tbsp Homemade Fat-Free Chocolate Syrup
- One Tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp Salted Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Large Handful of Ice
How to make Fat-Free Chocolate Syrup
- Combine the frozen banana, milk, chocolate syrup, almond butter, peanut butter, and ice and blend in a blender.
- Put it into your favorite breakfast shake glass
The entire breakfast shake is 490 calories.