The cannabis compound can be added to things like lotions to mascara, oils, beer, food, and cocktails. It is hardly surprising why this is the case. After all, increasing research consistently shows that CBD provides numerous health benefits such as reduced anxiety and depression, pain relief, and better sleep quality.
The oil allows maximum flexibility since you can drop some in your mouth before going to sleep or create different infusions and recipes with it.
Here are 5 amazing CBD recipes to relieve stress and improve your sleep:
CBD Oil Golden Milk
- 2 cups of coconut or almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of raw honey or maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder or 1-inch strip fresh ginger
- CBD oil
- Pinch of finely ground clove, nutmeg, and black pepper
- To a small saucepan, add vanilla, milk, and spices and cook for 10 minutes over low heat
- Remove from heat, pour into mugs, and add the desired quantity of CBD oil and stir well
It is an anti-inflammatory drink that’s great for relaxing before bedtime, particularly with the added benefits of ginger and turmeric. The amount of oil used will depend on your desired dose, so you better start small before working your way up.
CBD Hemp Honey & Matcha Latte
- 1 cup hot water
- ¼ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1tsp CBD infused honey
- Heat the water to about 175°
- Pour the water into your blender along with the rest of the ingredients
- Blend the mixture until foamy and smooth
- Pour into a coffee mug or shallow bowl and enjoy warm
This recipe uses CBD-infused honey, but if you don’t have some, just use regular honey and your preferred dose of CBD oil.
CBD Fresh Mint Tea
- 4 cups of filtered water
- 2 handful of fresh mint leaves
- CBD oil
- A squeeze of lemon (optional)
- Bring the water to a near boil or 190°F
- Place the fresh mint in a glass container and pour hot water over the top
- Add your desired amount of CBD oil and enjoy
CBD in teas is another popular way it is used, which is what the recipe uses to make this refreshing drink. If you don’t have CBD infused tea, just combine regular mint tea with a few drops of CBD oil for the same effect.
- 3 medium ripe avocados halved and peel removed
- 1 large clove of garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper, ground
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ½ jalapeno, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, diced and seeded
- ½ cup onion, finely diced
- 0.5 ml of CBD tincture
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Place the avocados in a bowl and use a potato masher or fork to mash them
- Add the tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, garlic, cayenne, cumin, lime juice, cilantro, salt, and CBD tincture and stir to combine
- Lay plastic wrap on the guacamole’s surface directly and allow to sit for 2 hours at room temperature before serving.
This guacamole recipe is great for making a healthy snack that will relieve anxiety too. For a salty and sweet twist, try adding some chopped mangoes. Serve the guacamole with fresh vegetables or baked chips.
CBD Turmeric Ginger Sweets
- 2” ginger root
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon agar-agar powder
- 1 cup orange or carrot juice
- 12 doses of CBD oil
- Chop up the ginger into thin slices
- Put everything besides the CBD oil in a pan and sprinkle some agar-agar powder
- Simmer for 5 minutes constantly stirring to ensure that the agar-agar does not stick to the bottom thus preventing it from setting
- Fish out the slices of ginger and mix in the CBD oil
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then pour into your dish/mold and chill for 30 minutes to set
Agar-agar powder is responsible for the gelatin-like texture of the gummies. Instead of using artificial sweeteners, the orange or carrot juice provides natural sweetness and gives the gummies their color.
CBD is a relatively new remedy for stress relief and insomnia, but it is still quite effective. All the 5 CBD recipes provided here have been amazing for many people in terms of cbd oil insomnia, sleep, or related issues. If you try the CBD recipes discussed here without much success, see a qualified healthcare professional.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!