This paleo pizza recipe tastes just like the real thing!
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 – 15 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
|Submitted By||Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods|
- 1-1/4 cups Paleo Baking Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set aside a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine Paleo Baking Flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl
- Whisk together eggs, water, and oil.
- Add flour blend and mix thoroughly.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out and shape dough between two pieces of oiled parchment paper.
- Remove and discard top piece of parchment and slide bottom parchment and crust onto the baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add your favorite toppings
- Then bake for an additional 5–7 minutes.
- Increase the heat to 400°F for the last 5 minutes for a well-done finish.
Makes one 10-inch round pizza crust.
We topped our tasty pie with dairy-free pesto, grilled yellow squash, and cherry tomatoes. Add some pancetta for a smoky, salty kick.