|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||14 – 15 minutes|
|Passive Time||5 minutes|
|Submitted By||Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods|
- 1-1/4 cups Paleo Baking Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F and set aside a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- In a small bowl, combine Paleo Baking Flour, baking soda, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, and oil. Add flour blend and mix thoroughly. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out and shape dough between two pieces of oiled parchment paper. Remove and discard top piece of parchment and slide bottom parchment and crust onto the baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Bake for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and add your favorite toppings, then bake for an additional 5–7 minutes. Increase the heat to 400°F for the last 5 minutes for a well-done finish.
- Makes one 10-inch round pizza crust.
We topped our tasty pie with dairy-free pesto, grilled yellow squash, and cherry tomatoes. Add some pancetta for a smoky, salty kick.