Turmeric is a popular spice used in many Indian cuisines and medicines. It has a sour taste and is commonly used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butter, and cheeses. It contains a natural coloring called curcumin, which is often regularly used to color foods, cosmetics, and clothes.
Many people worldwide use this supplement as an overall health stimulant for supporting the improved liver, gallbladder, and digestive functions. Turmeric is also used to maintain healthy, beautiful and radiant skin. Turmeric is a warming herb that helps to stimulate blood circulation and support heart health.
Tumeric also helps to relieve aches and pains of sore joints, arthritis, and rheumatism. Astonishingly, many universities, hospitals, and research studies are finding that Tumeric is showing great promise in the treatment of cancerous diseases, including those involving breast, colon, prostate, esophagus, and pancreas.
The Benefits of Turmeric:
- Promotes healthy liver
- Promotes weight loss
- Beneficial for people suffering from rheumatism and arthritis
- Supports healthy heart function and better blood circulation
- Helps with the healing and prevention of colds, coughs, and congestion
- Helps to regulate menstrual flow and decrease or prevent cramping
- Stimulates immune system
- Tumeric can help with cancer patients and cancer prevention: Studies have shown that Curcumin), the main spice in Curry, can kill off cancer cells.
- Helps to prevent and treat Alzheimer’s disease
- Detoxifies the whole body
- Helps to improve skin conditions and promotes soft, smooth radiant skin
- Helps to fight yeast infection
- Increases energy
An important tip to remember:
Always speak to your doctor first, if you are taking other medications. Herbal supplements and over-the-counter medications or prescription drugs combined can cause adverse side effects. Just because an herbal supplement is “natural” does not make it weaker than any other prescription or over-the-counter medications that you are currently ingesting.
Share your Likes and comments
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!