The correct pH level is undeniably important for every aspect of our health right down to the most elemental part of our being. It affects mental outlook, metabolism, organs, tissues, cells, molecules, atoms and chromosomes. The pH level of the blood should register at 7.4, which is slightly on the alkaline side of the scale. If it falls below this number toward the acidic side, your body will do everything possible to bring it back to a 7.4, even withdrawing the alkaline mineral calcium from your bones to do so. Unfortunately, most people are completely unaware of this fact, as demonstrated by the typical lifestyle that pushes body chemistry way over to the acidic end of the pH scale and any chances for total health to the realm of impossibility.
What is pH?
The designation pH stands for “potential of hydrogen” and it refers to the measure of alkalinity or acidity of a solution based on the number of hydrogen ions in the liquid. The more hydrogen ions present, the more acidic the solution. The scale is numbered from 0 to 14 and a solution that is neutral measures a 7. A reading below 7 is acidic, and above is alkaline. Many of the body’s fluids including blood, pancreatic juice, bile, saliva and even seminal fluid are alkaline and must remain so for health to prosper. On the other hand, gastric juices secreted in the stomach like hydrochloric acid are highly acidic, measuring in at around a 2 on the pH scale.
What causes your pH to become unbalanced?
- Poor Nutrition – You don’t consume enough of fruits & vegetables and you eat too many sugary snacks, processed foods, dairy products & meat dishes. Also, drinking too much coffee, soda & alcohol
- Lack of Exercise
- Experiencing too many flare-ups of heartburn, gout, joint pain or fatigue
How can you balance your pH?
Multiforce: Alkalizing Multi-Mineral Dietary Supplement Powder is specially formulated to maintain pH balance, this can be a real help if you don’t have the best eating habits, you’re under stress (Who isn’t?), tend to consume few fruits and vegetables, You don’t exercise as much as you should and especially if you smoke.
What are the health benefits of Multiforce?
- Neutralizes the body
- Proven to increase urinary pH which means there is less acidity in the body
- Magnesium Hydrogenium phosphate acts as a digestive antacid
- Calcium citrate has phosphate-binding properties which result in alkalinity
- Magnesium citrate has a bowel cleansing effect
- Potassium Bicarbonate has blood alkalinizing properties and acts on metabolic acidosis
- Potassium citrate has a diuretic an alkalinizing effect on the urine by combining with calcium and acid in the kidneys (this also helps prevent the formation of kidney stones)
- Dicalcium phosphate 2-Hydrate is an easily absorbed calcium which helps controls acidity while building bones and helping prevent bone loss and as an aid to reducing blood pressure and cardiac ailments
- Acerola extract has antioxidant properties
Why I Love Multiforce
- 100 Percent Natural with no Artificial Color, Flavors or Preservatives
- Allergen Free
- No Refrigeration Required
- Ecologically Friendly
- Supports healthy digestive system
- Comes in 3 flavors
What the reviewer thought
Our reviewer suffers from severe heartburn and gout. Ever since he has been using Multiforce he has told us that his heartburn declined by 90% and he has not experienced a gout episode for quite some time now. George has been using the unflavored version. He would mix it in with his flavored water and he said you really couldn’t taste much of a difference. George was very satisfied with the product and he has told us that he is going to continue using Multiforce. He has seen a huge improvement in his heartburn and he feels more energetic too.
It came quickly, packaged well and George was impressed how well it worked. He recommends Multiforce: Alkalizing Multi-Mineral Dietary Supplement Powder to others.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!