- 1 head cauliflower, large
- 2 zucchini squashes, trimmed and sliced lengthwise about ¼” thick
- 3 teaspoons olive oil for grilling
- 3 cups packed spinach leaves, washed and dried
- ¼ cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Remove florets from the head of cauliflower. Slice them in half and steam or blanch until just tender. Set aside to dry.
- Preheat grill rack or grill pan to medium-high.
1. Brush squash with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and grill until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes per side. Line plates with squash.
2. Toss cauliflower with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and grill just until grill marks appear. Place in a large bowl and toss with spinach, olives, and chives.
3. Whisk together dressing ingredients – 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and mustard.
4. Toss vegetables in a bowl with dressing then mound on top of squash.
5. Serve immediately.
Bathed in a garlic-mustard dressing, this salad is irresistible! Cauliflower is a cruciferous superhero – phytonutrient-rich and packed with fiber.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!