- 1 head cauliflower, large
- 2 zucchini squashes, trimmed and sliced lengthwise about ¼” thick
- 3 teaspoons olive oil for grilling
- 3 cups packed spinach leaves, washed and dried
- ¼ cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Remove florets from the head of cauliflower. Slice them in half and steam or blanch until just tender. Set aside to dry.
- Preheat grill rack or grill pan to medium-high.
1. Brush squash with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and grill until grill marks appear, about 2 minutes per side. Line plates with squash.
2. Toss cauliflower with 2 teaspoons of olive oil and grill just until grill marks appear. Place in a large bowl and toss with spinach, olives, and chives.
3. Whisk together dressing ingredients – 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, garlic, and mustard.
4. Toss vegetables in a bowl with dressing then mound on top of squash.
5. Serve immediately.
Bathed in a garlic-mustard dressing, this salad is irresistible! Cauliflower is a cruciferous superhero – phytonutrient-rich and packed with fiber.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!