What you need:
- 1 pack of any kind of mushrooms sliced
- One Large onion, sliced
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt and black pepper to taste
For the parmesan:
- 1/4 cup Raw cashews
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
What to do:
- Warm the olive oil in a large pan and add the onion
- Let the onion caramelized a little on a low heat
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and let the whole thing sit there on a low heat for a while; the mushrooms and onion will blend their juices together
- Meanwhile, make the vegan parmesan: simply blend the cashews and salt in a blender until you get a parmesan texture!
- Serve hot, with the parmesan on top.