What you need:
- 1 pack of any kind of mushrooms sliced
- One Large onion, sliced
- 1 spoon olive oil
- Himalayan Pink Salt and black pepper to taste
For the parmesan:
- 1/4 cup Raw cashews
- Himalayan Pink Salt to taste
What to do:
- Warm the olive oil in a large pan and add the onion
- Let the onion caramelized a little on a low heat
- Add the mushrooms, salt and pepper, and let the whole thing sit there on a low heat for a while; the mushrooms and onion will blend their juices together
- Meanwhile, make the vegan parmesan: simply blend the cashews and salt in a blender until you get a parmesan texture!
- Serve hot, with the parmesan on top.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!