- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cups chopped cherry tomatoes
1. Juice lemon, mince garlic.
2. Chop tomatoes and parsley.
3. Cut chicken into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
1. Combine lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add olive oil, stirring with a whisk. Reserve half of the mixture for the salad. Add chicken to the remaining half; marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes (or up to 10 hours).
2. Thread chicken onto skewers, discard marinade.
3. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add skewers; cook 3-4 minutes per side, or until done. Remove from heat.
4. Combine parsley and tomatoes, add reserved vinaigrette; toss to coat.
Serve chicken with salad.
This is also great on the grill! After placing chicken in the marinade preheat the grill to medium, when chicken and grill are ready to grill chicken until cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. The salad is great with basil or cilantro as well!
The Ultimate Meal Planner
Discover more great recipes and get custom weekly menus and grocery listsTry It Free Today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!