Prep: 30 minutes | Total Time: 1 1/2 hours (including 1 hour marinating time)
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo plus 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces pork tenderloin
MAKE SURE TO TRIM THE FAT OFF THE MEAT
- Combine chipotle and sauce, garlic, orange juice, lime juice, vinegar, oregano, cumin, salt, and pepper in a blender or mini food processor; blend or process until the chipotle is chopped and the mixture is relatively smooth. Pour into a sealable plastic bag, add pork and seal, squeezing out any excess air from the bag. Turn to coat with the marinade. Refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat grill to high or heat a large indoor grill pan over high heat. Remove the pork from the marinade (discard marinade). Grill the pork, turning occasionally until an instant-read thermometer inserted diagonally into the center of the meat registers 145° F, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer the pork to a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.