I love this recipe. It’s quick and easy to create, leaving a lot more time to relax afterward.
- Servings: 4
- Hands-on time: 15 min
- Total time: 20 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- One teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups uncooked orzo
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Boil water for pasta.
- Cut pork into 1-inch cubes and rub with pepper.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, add orzo and salt to the boiling water and cook for about 8 minutes. When done, drain and return to pot, toss in spinach.
- When pork is cooked add tomatoes to the pan with the pork and heat through.
- Toss everything together and top with cheese.
This incredibly simple dish is shockingly good! We kept wanting to add something more to it, but it doesn’t need it. If you are a veggie lover you can definitely add in more spinach.
adapted from A Bright and Beautiful Life Blog
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!