Fat Burning Detox Drink
- 12 oz of Water
- 1-2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- One Tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon sweetener
- Half of an apple (sliced)
- Put all of the ingredients (not including the Apples) in the blender and blend for about 10 seconds.
Add slices of Apple
- Drink and then eat the apple slices! They will taste yummy.
Lemon Ginger Zinger for Slimmer Belly
Green apples are rich in fiber which helps to boost digestion and bowel movement thus increasing metabolism. Fiber helps to clear your digestive system and get rid of any toxins in the body. Green apples also contain iron which raises the levels of blood oxygen and increases metabolic rate thus getting rid of any toxins in the bloodstream.
- 8 whole Carrots
- 1/2 inch
- Half whole
Wash the carrots, cut the tips and discard. Place carrots in the juicer. Peel the ginger and place in the juicer. Squeeze in the lemon and stir.
Slim Down Detox Water
Prep time: 10 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 1 – 8 oz glass
- Half gallon spring water
- ½ grapefruit, sliced
- Half cucumber, sliced
- 2-3 mint leaves
- ½ lemon, sliced
- Half lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher.
- Allow the ingredients to chill in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours before serving.
- Drink throughout the day or discard after 24 hours.
Lemon Ginger Detox Drink
- 1 12-ounce glass water, at room temperature
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2-inch knob of ginger root
- Add the lemon juice to the glass of water.
- Finely grate the ginger by using a zester, add to the glass of water.
This drink is a perfect way to start your day!
NOTE: Lemon Ginger Detox Drink can be incorporated into the 3 Day Cleanse & Detox or simply enjoy first thing in the morning.
Blueberry Orange Water
- 6 cups water
- 2 mandarin oranges, cut into wedges
- a handful of blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and put in the fridge for 2-24 hours to allow the water to infuse.
- You can also squeeze in the juice of one mandarin orange and muddle the blueberries to intensify flavor a bit.
- Serve cold.
Watermelon Detox Water
- 2 cups Seedless Watermelon, cubed
- 4 cups Water
1. Place Watermelon in a pitcher and cover with Water.
2. Let it sit a few hours in the refrigerator before drinking – so the water gets all the nice watermelon flavor.
Raspberry and Mint Scented Water
- 2 liters cold spring water, or filtered tap water
- Two Tablespoons raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- 1 lime
To get more flavor and juice out of your lime, microwave for 30 seconds. When cool, slice
Place raspberries, mint, lime, and water in a large jug. Stir and serve!
About the Authors
John Immel is the founder of Joyful Belly, helping people confidently choose food that restores their healthy glow through wisdom, personal growth and balance. John’s approach to Ayurveda exudes a certain ease as if it were second nature. His articles, books, and Balance Your Ayurvedic Diet in a Week eCourse provides tools for gracefully healing your mind and body. John also directs Joyful Belly’s Master of Ayurvedic Digestion & Nutrition 500 hour certification program, where practitioners learn advanced clinical skills for digestive tract pathology & Ayurvedic nutrition. He recently published Explore Your Hunger: A Guide to Hunger, Appetite & Food.
Recipe and credit – skynnymom.com
Detailed recipe and credit – thepeachkitchen.com
Detailed recipe and credit – loveandconfections.com
Recipe and credit – sammyandbella.com
Detailed recipe and credit – raininghotcoupons.com
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?