Youtheory sent me their Immune+ Supplement Bundle to review. They put together a bundle of vitamins, minerals, and supplements that they felt would boost the immune system, and improve your health.
Youtheory immune+ daily wellness reviews
Youththeory sent me 3 bottles. The three bottles included immune+ Daily Wellness, Youtheory turmeric, and Youtheory ashwagandha. All three can aid in achieving optimal immune function along with other health benefits to improve your overall health.
immune+ daily wellness
Full Spectrum Mushrooms and Wellmune® to Strengthen Natural Defenses
This is a game-changer for the immune system. The product is designed to boost immunity and help strengthen resistance to stressors and environmental challenges. This powerful formula provides 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Zinc, plus a clinically supported dose of Wellmune® and Immune Assist® Organic Mushrooms.
“A strong immune system is integral to overall health and wellbeing,” said Dr. Nick Bitz, Chief Scientific Officer. “Maintaining a strong immune system can be quite challenging in today’s world of high stress, poor diet, insufficient sleep, and environmental triggers. But it can be achieved through proper diet and lifestyle measures. In my opinion, beta-glucan (which is the primary active ingredient in Immune+ Daily Wellness) is the single most effective nutrient for turning-on the immune system and strengthening the immune response.”
Beta-glucan is a powerful food compound that is found naturally in oats, seaweed, mushrooms, and other superfoods. When consumed orally, beta-glucan activates key immune cells in the body and helps increase resistance against immune challenges. Beta-glucan is safe for everyday use and delivers proven results across a broad range of consumers – including children, athletes, older adults, and individuals experiencing stress.
youtheory turmeric extra strength
Youtheory Turmeric supplies the most clinically studied turmeric extract on the market (containing 95% total curcuminoids). This formula is enhanced with BioPerine® black pepper to boost the absorption and bioavailability of curcuminoids.
Youtheory® Turmeric boldly features Curcumin C3 Complex®: the most scientifically supported turmeric brand in the marketplace. Scientists have studied Curcumin C3 Complex® for decades to better understand its wide-ranging health benefits and the biological effects of curcuminoids inside the body.
Benefits of Using Turmeric
- Turmeric Boosts the Immune System: Turmeric is a natural way to help bolster the immune system by increasing the immunomodulating capacity of the body. Try adding extra turmeric into your diet during periods of stress or during flu season to help give your immune system a little boost.
- Depression: Several compounds in turmeric may support your health. The most well-known of these is curcumin. Scientists are excited about curcumin’s potential to ease depression and help antidepressants work better.
- Type 2 Diabetes: Because curcumin can help fight inflammation and keep blood sugar levels steady, it could be a useful tool to prevent or treat type 2 diabetes.
- Viral Infections: The next time you’re under the weather, you may want to sip some turmeric tea. Curcumin might help you to fight off a variety of viruses, including herpes and the flu.
- Premenstrual Syndrome: A recent study that followed women for three menstrual cycles in a row found that curcumin supplements helped ease PMS symptoms.
- Arthritis: Turmeric has shown promise for its ability to ease joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
- Cancer: In lab and animal studies, turmeric has stopped the growth of tumor cells, helped detoxifying enzymes work better.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: Early research, including a pilot study of 207 adults and another one using rats, has found that turmeric could help improve IBS symptoms such as abdominal pain.
- Headaches and Migraines: Turmeric has been recommended as a headache treatment, especially for migraines.
- Acne: Some people claim that putting a turmeric mask on their skin or eating turmeric will help fight stubborn pimples — perhaps because of the spice’s reported antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
One of the most powerful and highly revered plants in Ayurveda is ashwagandha. It has been used since ancient times for a wide variety of conditions. Also known as “Indian Ginseng,” it’s known to support a healthy nervous system and has the dual capacity to energize and calm at the same time.
Ashwagandha is an “adaptogen” — an agent that helps the body adapt to various emotional and physical stressors. Adaptogens can help nourish an exhausted nervous system and reduce the effects of stress on the body and mind.
Youtheory Ashwagandha is specially designed to help combat stress with a full-spectrum blend that includes a clinically supported dose of KSM-66 extract and organic ashwagandha root powder. KSM-66 is the highest concentration of ashwagandha root extract available on the market.
Awarded numerous quality certifications, it’s supported by extensive research studies and clinical trials. KSM-66 is produced using “clean extraction technology” through which no alcohol or other chemical solvents are used in the extraction process.
Benefits of Using Youthery ashwagandha
- Ashwagandha, an herb used for more than 5,000 years in the practice of Ayurvedic medicine, can increase the body’s white blood cells, which help boost immunity.
- Helps maintain normal cortisol levels
- Boosts mental & physical performance
- Promotes calm & clarity during the day
- Promotes restful sleep at night
What Makes Youtheory Immune+ Daily Wellness and Supplement Bundle UNIQUE?
Everything youtheory does is based on a dedication to build pure, safe, and effective supplements to support their mission to inspire wellness in all. They believe that by creating products that embody the best that science and nature can offer, looking and feeling your best at every stage of life can become a way of life.
How I feel taking Youtheory Immune+ Daily Wellness, Tumeric, and Ashwagandha
It was funny because before the company youtheory approached me and asked me to try their vitamins I was taking them for over six months. I found the turmeric and ashwagandha in Sams Club. All my Tumeric was finished and I was shopping in Sam’s club so I went down their vitamin aisle to see if they had any good brands of turmeric.
I saw youtheory extra strength formula so I picked it up and looked at the ingredients. I like that it was 1000 mg. In addition, I was also impressed that it was…
- no gluten ingredients
- vegetarian capsules
- a Non-GMO project
I also liked that youtheory supplies the most clinically studied turmeric extract on the market which is 95% total curcuminoids. This formula is enhanced with BioPerine black pepper to boost the absorption and bioavailability of curcuminoids.
So I decided to get it and next to it was ashwagandha from youtheory, so I got both. My cortisol level has been high for a while now, so I decided to see if the ashwagandha could help me.
I noticed right away that this turmeric was more effective than the previous Tumeric I was taking. The reason I could tell was that my body was not retaining huge amounts of water like it usually does. I can retain 4 to 8 pounds of water depending on what I ate.
My water weight was down and my joints weren’t bothering me like they usually do.
With the ashwagandha, my doctor hasn’t tested my cortisol level yet but I feel relaxed and I sleep well compared to what I was sleeping like before. I’m looking to seeing if the ashwagandha helps to decrease my cortisol level.
I started taking the immune+ Daily Wellness for the past 3 weeks. During that time period, I began to feel more energetic and knock on wood I have not been sick.
I highly recommend all three products (immune+ Daily Wellness, turmeric, and ashwagandha). All three support the immune system and have many other benefits to the body as well. They also have helped and I feel better on them.