Clear, smooth and glowing skin is everybody’s wish. While some are naturally blessed with it, others are not. But, thanks for all the tips, ingredients, products and tricks we have up our sleeve that will give glowing skin. There are many beauty tips and skin care routine ideas that will transform dull and lifeless skin into a glowing and dewy skin. If you are in short of time and aiming to get glowing skin in just one week; this is for you!
Milk is a wonderful gift given by nature to us. It is a natural cleanser and softener. Applying milk to the skin will leave skin smooth, supple to touch and glowing. Here is how you can include milk in your everyday routine. It is completely harmless and can be done every day twice. However, if you have acne or pimple-prone skin, you can do this just twice a week.
- Dip a small cotton wool ball in cold milk and apply it on the face every day. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash off with cool water. You can do this when you return home from outdoors. This will help to remove tan and cleanse skin.
- After you wake up in the morning, apply milk cream on facial skin and let it dry for 5 to 6 minutes. When almost dry, wet again with some milk and gently massage. Post massage, let it dry again. Wash off with cool water.
Follow this routine with milk and you will notice your skin glowing instantly.
A simple and effective homemade facial scrub. Replace your face wash with this natural face scrub and you will notice the difference it brings to your skin.
- Make a paste with 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of curd and a pinch of turmeric.
- Use this paste to wash your face and neck.
- You can also use this as a quick face pack if time permits.
The gram flour will remove external impurities from the skin, curd plumps skin and turmeric will protect skin and also add a healthy glow.
Rosewater is the natural and best toner for your skin. A toner is used on skin post face wash to close the pores and keep skin moist. It helps the topical creams to absorb better into the skin.
- Keep a bottle of rosewater in the fridge.
- Take some chilled rosewater onto a cotton ball and rub on face and neck in an upward motion.
- Repeat this always post face wash. This will help to maintain skin healthy and glowing.
Most of you must be aware of the benefits of red wine for beautiful skin and health. Regular and appropriate consumption of red wine will leave your skin glowing and dewy!
- Take 3 to 4 tablespoons of red wine and dilute it with 1 teaspoon of water.
- Massage the red wine on face and neck in circular and upward movements gently.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
Wine is enriched with antioxidants that help to keep skin glowing and young. You can repeat this twice a week to achieve glowing and clear skin.
Treating tan quickly is the best way to prevent tan that lingers around for long. Tomato pulp can help you with this.
- Apply plain tomato pulp on the face. Massage after 5 minutes of resting on the skin and then wash off 5 minutes later.
- Follow after you return home from outdoors or sun exposure. You will notice minimized dark spots and dull skin. You face will glow to look healthy and supple.
These above 5 tips will get you the glowing skin you are dreaming of in just one week! Remember to make use of all the tips and ingredients and the result is yours.