“People often say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing you are the beholder.” – By Salma Hayek
Aging is inevitable. Everyone wants to stay young forever. For this cause only we adopt a variety of physical solutions like plastic surgery, hair dye, special creams, etc. A huge amount of our earnings are being spent in the beauty of anti-aging products.
Money making process has been a lot easier for the anti-aging industries who claim that the presence of wonder ingredient so-called retinol will take the clock back in just small time. Here is the rundown of natural things that won’t cost you much but will leave you with a vibrant and fresh look feeling:
1. Carrots and Tomatoes
It contains beta-carotene which later on converts into Vitamin A. This chemical is very crucial for skin elasticity by provoking skin cell growth. Beta-carotene blocks anti-oxidants.
2. Citrus Fruits
Vitamin C present in fruits such as lemons and limes acts as a great source of anti-oxidants. Lemons are also rich in bioflavonoids which strengthen tiny blood capillaries to get rid of broken veins.
Nuts are enriched in anti-inflammatory properties which make sure that skin remains smooth and pimple free. They are also enhanced with fatty acids which retain natural moisture in the body.
Papaya is full of Vitamin A and is very good for eyes as well as skin. The enzyme called papain in papaya digests the dead cells thereby making skin more elastic.
Avocados are full of Vitamin C; thus, acting as an umbrella against aging. It can be consumed externally also by applying its mashed up pulp which can work wonders for dry skin.
Enriched with Vitamin C, Strawberries plays a vital role in building up the tissue for the skin. Strawberries support collagen formation, which ultimately supports skin cells.
For the working of our organs, human body loses water in large quantity. Dehydrated body diverts the movement of water to heart and liver from the rest of the body. Boosting your intake of water ensures that water needed for skin cell formation is diverted to the skin.
This is one of the reasons why drinking enough water is so important. But other than water, there are various other sources that can always help you with it, such as melons, especially watermelons. What’s great about using this natural source is that it also provide you with lots of nutrition. Just make sure that the watermelon does not go bad and is totally fresh. Otherwise, it’ll just be harmful to you.
8. Olive Oil
Strong antioxidants present in olive oil acts as a jacket to skin from pollutants. Applying olive oil after sun exposure gives a shield to skin against damage.
9. Coconut Milk
Embraced with vitamins and minerals, coconut milk can moisturize your skin besides keeping it soft and glowing.
Cucumber helps immensely in cutting down puffiness and dark circles under the eyes. It also strengthens the skin by giving right nutrition. “There is no cosmetic for beauty like happiness.” – By Maria Mitchell
Additional, yet Useful Suggestions
Somewhere in the world full of tension, stress, planning, earnings we all have forgotten to look at the flip side of this beautiful planet and embrace ourselves into it. Going to the positive approach, let’s narrow down some points for achieving it:
- Exercise: Exercise assists in skin renewal as it promotes blood flow. Exercise helps blood to pump all over body efficiently.
- Beauty Sleep: Appropriate sleep plays a key role in our appearances. Lack of sleep for a couple of days will immediately come on your face.
- Love: Love everything that surrounds you. When you love thing, you tend to remain happy, especially when a heart loves it stays young forever.
- Laugh: Laughing makes us feel that we are on the top of the world. Glow is spread on the face while laughing. “Taking joy in living is a woman’s best cosmetic.”
- Sing: Holding feelings and not letting it out can affect adversely on your healthy. Singing, speaking with love and passion can be a great source to cherish your life.
- Smoking Sucks: Smokers comes across more aged look compared to non-smokers. Smoking stops the absorption of Vitamin C which is a key ingredient for the growth of new collagen.
- Cherish Good Health: Always take best step and diet to remain healthy and fit. Small changes in lives at regular intervals that suit your body will feel livelier every time. “Health is wealth.”
- Move On: Stress, worries will always exist in our lives but don’t let it overcome you. You should always try to solve the problems cheerfully and move on in your life, cherishing every moment in the right way for health and harmony.
- Be Yourself: If you look around at others, you may notice that young people try to become older and vice-versa. “Don’t try to be what you can’t be!” Accept yourself as you are.
You should live your life to the fullest with lots of love. Don’t consider the numbers being it your age, weight or height. I am 18 and can achieve wonders; this is the only thought that should exist in your mind.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!