- 1 cup coconut milk, almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons raw honey or maple syrup (or 5 drops of stevia)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon Skinny Coconut Oil
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or mix of 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon with a sprinkle of cloves, ginger, and nutmeg)
- 1 espresso shot (or 3 tablespoons coffee or tea)
- Run the coconut oil jar under hot water to melt the top of the oil and make the coffee, tea, or espresso.
- Place all the ingredients except milk and coconut oil into a blender and begin processing until frothy.
- While blender is spinning, pour liquid coconut oil into the top of the blender.
- Once frothy, pour into coffee cup.
- Add whipped cream and extra pumpkin spice on top as desired (optional).
By Skinny & Co.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!