With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
Prep: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- Use 1 1/4 cups orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified 1 banana
- Put 1 1/4 cups frozen berries such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute, optional
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or sugar substitute),
- If using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy.
- Serve immediately.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?