With a stash of berries in your freezer, you can jump-start your day with this nutritious, tasty smoothie in just minutes. It provides vitamin C, fiber, potassium and soy protein.
Prep: 5 minutes | Total Time: 5 minutes
- Use 1 1/4 cups orange juice, preferably calcium-fortified 1 banana
- Put 1 1/4 cups frozen berries such as raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and/or strawberries
- 1/2 cup low-fat silken tofu or low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sugar or sugar substitute, optional
- Combine orange juice, banana, berries, tofu (or yogurt) and sugar (or sugar substitute),
- If using, in a blender; cover and blend until creamy.
- Serve immediately.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!