Author: Kenton & Jane
Recipe type: Appetizer or side Cuisine: Greek
Prep time: 25 mins Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 40 mins
Serves: 4-5 Greek quinoa salad recipe
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1¾ cups + 1 tablespoon chicken broth
- Add ¼ cup olive oil
- Use ¼ cup lemon juice (more or less to your preference)
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- Add ½ cup diced tomatoes
- Put ¼ cup diced kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Rinse quinoa under cold water and place in pot.
- Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Add quinoa to mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Place in fridge to cool.