Pain in the abdominal can vary from mild to extremely painful. These pains can be caused for numerous reasons…
- Gastroenteritis (stomach flu)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Acid reflux
- Food Intolerances
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Stomach or peptic ulcers
- Crohn’s disease
- Celiac disease
- Pulled or strained muscles
- Urinary tract and bladder infections
- Menstrual cramps or endometriosis
In some cases, abdominal pain is a sign of a medical condition that can be fatal without immediate medical care.
Less common causes of abdominal pain include:
- Appendicitis (ruptured appendix) or any other ruptured abdominal organ
- Kidney infection, disease, or stones
- Hepatitis (inflammation of the liver)
- Gallbladder stones (hard deposits in the gallbladder)
- Food poisoning
- Parasitic infections
- Abdominal organ infection or infarction (when the organ dies due to lack of blood supply)
- Cardiac conditions, such as atypical angina or congestive heart failure
- Organ cancer, notably stomach, pancreatic, or bowel cancer
- Hiatal hernia
- Cysts that have become invasive or compromise organ space or function
Essentials oils for Abdominal Pain
Belly Massage Oil Recipe
- Use a dropper. Place the oils in a small glass jar, bottle or container.
- Mix them up
- Apply the oil to the abdominal area and massage the oil gently into your skin.
- Repeat as needed.
You can keep the leftover oils in a cool, dry, dark area for up to 3 months. Afterward, discard the oil and make new.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!