- Throat infections
- Sinus problems
Natural Acid Reflux Cures
- Wash and juice a raw potato, include the skin, mix with an equal amount of water, drink 2-3 times per day.
- Increase your intake of probiotic supplements.
- Avoid overeating, this puts unnecessary pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter muscle which controls the flow of food into the stomach and prevents the stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) in a glass of warm, not hot, water, make sure the ACVhas mother floating in it, a natural cob-web like substance packed with enzymes and goodness, it should be unfiltered and unpasteurized, not the clear type that you can buy from supermarkets. Sip this drink throughout
- your meal.
- Avoid citrus fruits and drinks, tomatoes, onions, highly processed and spicy foods, sugar and products that contain caffeine.
- Try eating the last meal of the day at least three hours before going to bed.
- Stop smoking. Tobacco irritates the digestive system.
Herbal Remedy For Acid Reflux
- Aloe Vera juice is a good treatment for both acid reflux and stomach ulcers
- Mix a tablespoon of bicarbonate of soda (not baking soda) in half a cup of water and drink
- Drink chamomile tea
- Deglycyrrhizinated licorice (DGL) either in powder form or chewable tablets.
- Fennel, ginger, and catnip are all used as an herbal remedy for acid reflux and help with digestion.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?