By: Neeva Kedem, Founder of Never Meat Again Catering.
Soooo simple, healthy and delicious! Goes very well with this salad. Two things to know before you make them: These vegan patties are very delicious, low fat and healthy. They are great when fresh from the oven, but not as good after a couple of hours. I would only recommend them for eating right after baking. After a day in the fridge it kind of loose its great taste.
What you need:
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 Chopped onions
- 2 spoons chickpeas flour
- 1 grated organic carrot, with skin
- 1 Mashed potato
- 4 spoons olive oil, half for saute and half for patties
- 2 cups red lentils, soaked for about an hour
- Salt to taste
What to do:
- Saute all the ingredients except lentils and flour until soften. Then add flour and mix well.
- Mix everything with the lentils in food processor.
- Make nice little patties and lay on an oily non-stick baking tray. Add sone oil on top of each patty, then bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees (Celsius).
About Neeva Kedem:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!