By: Neeva Kedem, Founder of Never Meat Again Catering.
Soooo simple, healthy and delicious! Goes very well with this salad. Two things to know before you make them: These vegan patties are very delicious, low fat and healthy. They are great when fresh from the oven, but not as good after a couple of hours. I would only recommend them for eating right after baking. After a day in the fridge it kind of loose its great taste.
What you need:
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 Chopped onions
- 2 spoons chickpeas flour
- 1 grated organic carrot, with skin
- 1 Mashed potato
- 4 spoons olive oil, half for saute and half for patties
- 2 cups red lentils, soaked for about an hour
- Salt to taste
What to do:
- Saute all the ingredients except lentils and flour until soften. Then add flour and mix well.
- Mix everything with the lentils in food processor.
- Make nice little patties and lay on an oily non-stick baking tray. Add sone oil on top of each patty, then bake for about 30 minutes at 180 degrees (Celsius).
About Neeva Kedem:
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!