What are the benefits of using a yoga block?
- Yoga blocks can help you achieve certain poses that may be too difficult on your own
- Yoga blocks are used in various ways to relieve stress placed on joints
- They add a whole new dimension to your workout whether you’re a new yogi or someone who has been practicing for a while
- Helps you get the most out of your poses
- Yoga blocks help you do poses safely and with confidence
- Gives you stability in difficult poses, allowing you to focus more on opening up to expansion poses
- Hold a pose without overstretching
- Helps you stay in alignment
- Hold poses longer — allowing you to build strength and focus more on your breathing.
- Helps individuals feel more successful in their yoga practices because it gives the yogi the ability to try more challenging poses
What the reviewer thought of the Athletic Yoga DuraBlock 50XD Series
I was very impressed with the Athletic Yoga DuraBlock 50XD Series. I bought the yoga block to a couple of advanced yoga classes. Normally I do not use a block. I thought I did not need to use it since I have been practicing for so long, but I was wrong.
When I participated in the advanced yoga classes, I was challenged with yoga poses that were extremely hard for me to accomplish on my own. By using, the yoga block I was able to achieve certain yoga poses that I normally would not be able to do on my own. The block gave me more stability, balance, and support.I also brought it to one of my regular yoga classes. Using the block help reduce the pressure I normally feel on my lower back. I did not experience any stress or pain on my back as I normally do when I was doing standing poses and floor work in certain positions.
As an author of the book, The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body – Heal Your Body Naturally and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, I found the Gaiam Athletic Yoga DuraBlock 50XD Series to be an excellent tool to use when practicing yoga.”
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?