How To Increase Your Libido Naturally

Health and Natural Healing Tips / Everyday Solutions  / How To Increase Your Libido Naturally
How To Increase Your Libido Naturally

How To Increase Your Libido Naturally

Increasing libido, or sexual desire, is a goal desired by many people who want to improve their performance or enjoy sex more. This wonderful drive responds to a set of complex mechanisms.  This can be altered since they involve complex physiological and psychological factors. If you want to have a more satisfying sex life, there is good news.  There is a lot you can do to achieve it.

The frequency and intensity of sexual intercourse vary, naturally, from one person to another. What for some is insufficient, for others it may be normal. Having little or a lot of activity is always something relative.  In this perspective, your own appreciation, as well as that, felt by the couple influences both.

The World Health Organization states that the definition of sexual health implies satisfactory and risk-free enjoyment. The lack of desire can be primary when it has never been experienced.  Secondary, if interest has been lost, and situational when it fails towards the partner.  There is stimulation with other people. Let’s see how you can increase your sex drive naturally.

Enjoy eating dark chocolate

chocolate 

Chocolate that contains 70% pure cocoa or more helps increase dopamine levels in the brain.  This makes you feel relaxed and happy and also helps you respond better to stimulation. In addition, some studies have shown that the consumption of chocolate has aphrodisiac effects and that it releases phenylethylamine and serotonin to lift the mood. So now you know, eat plain chocolate!

Eat a lot of iron

iron  

Having low iron levels in women can…

  • negatively affect arousal
  • produce natural lubricant
  • have an orgasm

For this reason, try eating…

  • more green leafy vegetables (spinach, cabbage)
  • red meat (in moderation)
  • fish and mollusks (sardines, anchovies, cockles, mussels)
  • pistachios
  • legumes such as lentils

This can help us have all the iron that the body needs. But be careful, we should not go overboard in eating too much iron, because it can cause other problems.

Try the stimulating effect of essential oils

essential oils 

Essential oils can be used to treat various ailments, one of which is to stimulate sexual libido. A study tested these stimulating effects of jasmine oil massage, and the results showed that the floral scent helps to lift the mood and increase arousal. When applied topically to the skin, jasmine oil increases heart rate, respiration, and generates “behavioral arousal” in subjects.

Eat some watermelon

watermelon 

A scientific study from the Texas Center for Fruit and Vegetable Improvement confirmed that watermelon has unique properties: it relaxes and dilates blood vessels, improving blood flow to erectile tissue, present in a woman’s clitoris and a man’s penis. Watermelon is mainly made up of water (92%), and the remaining 8% contains nutrients where citrulline is found. Citrulline is a non-protein amino acid that is transformed into another amino acid (arginine) that promotes nitric oxide synthesis. Nitric oxide helps open blood vessels improving flow and arousal.

Increase your heart rate with exercise

Increase your heart rate with exercise 

Exercise has many positive effects on our lives and not least on our sex life. A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine revealed that short, intense exercise (20 minutes with a heart rate of 70% of target heart rate) significantly improves genital arousal in women.

In addition, exercising is a great way to increase our self-esteem and self-confidence. In addition to increasing strength and endurance, it will increase our sexual desire and improve our sexual encounters with our partners.

 

Herbal Guide Staff

staceychillemi@staceychillemi.com

The Complete Guide to Natural Healing believes that food, vitamins, supplements, and alternative medicine can be your best medicine. Our staff will show you the truth about health and wellness, so you can help your family and closest friends get even healthier. You’ll learn exactly what you should do and how to eat to get healthy, exercise to get your leanest, healthiest body and how to take control of your family’s health, using natural remedies as medicine.

GET FIT & HEALTHY

TODAY!

Get the Herbal Guide newsletter for fitness, nutrition tips, health news, remedies, and more.