Joining us once again, speaker, and health coach, and author of several books about natural health and wellness, Stacey Chillemi!! This time she will be on the show to discuss her book, “The Complete Guide to Natural Healing: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body and Maintaining Optimal Health Using Herbal Supplements, Vitamins, Minerals, Fruits, Vegetables and Alternative Medicine.”
Check Out Self Help Podcasts at Blog Talk Radio with Dr. Mara Karpel Your Golden Years on BlogTalkRadio
For more about Stacey Chillemi you can visit her at:
The Complete Herbal Guide – thecompleteherbalguide.com
Stacey Chillemi – www.staceychillemi.com
About Dr. Karpel
Dr. Mara Karpel is a licensed psychologist with over 25 years of experience working with adults of all ages who desire to reach their full potential, no matter their age or health condition. In addition, Dr. Karpel has a specialty of working with older adults and with caregivers.
- Received doctorate in Clinical Psychology from Syracuse University – 1992.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Texas and New York.
- Co-authored publication based on original research study: Karpel, M. E., Hoyer, W. J., & Toglia, M. P. (2001). “Accuracy and Qualities of Real and Suggested Memories: Nonspecific Age Differences,” The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences.
- Since January 2014, host of the radio show, Dr. Mara Karpel & Your Golden Years, on BlogTalkRadio.com, Sunday’s at 5 pm CT/6pm ET.
- Previously, hosted a similar weekly radio show on Austin’s Talk Radio 1370 for two years.
- Previously, wrote a weekly column that appeared in a Texas newspaper for over 2 years, as well as in Vallarta Today, a weekly newspaper for the expatriate retirement community in Puerto Vallarta, MX.
- Has given lectures around Texas, in Florida, and in Puerto Vallarta, MX.