- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- pinch of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pancetta (uncooked)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh scallions
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a muffin tin well.
2. Chop broccoli into small florets. Grate cheese.
1. Whisk eggs and milk. Mix in salt, pepper, nutmeg, and red pepper flakes (if using), broccoli, cheese, pancetta and scallions.
2. Divide evenly among 12 muffin tins. Bake in the oven 25-30 minutes, until the eggs are set and starting to get golden brown.
3. Allow to cool slightly and serve.
These also freeze extremely well! Make sure to cool them completely and cut them into individual servings before freezing. To reheat, pop them in the microwave for 20-40 seconds. It’s best to reheat them one at a time if you can.
The Ultimate Meal Planner
Try It Free Today