STRAWBERRY OATMEAL SMOOTHIE W/ COCONUT OIL
– 5-6 ice cubes
– 1 banana
– 1 cup almond milk
– 3-4 tablespoons of oats
– 1 tbsp Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil – http://skinnycoconutoil.com
– 1 cup berries of choice
( BLENDER USED IS THE NINJA ULTIMA BLENDER)
– Add oats to blender and pulse until finely milled
– Add ice, banana, berries, and almond milk
– Add coconut oil into blender while still blending ** coconut oil is healthiest in its raw form, so feel free to add it solid. If you choose to melt your coconut oil, which I prefer, it is best to warm the jar in a bowl of warm water, however you can also microwave for a short 10 seconds*
– Blend until smooth & creamy
HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY THIS QUICK & EASY SMOOTHIE RECIPE! 🙂
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!