Here is a super delicious recipe for chocolate balls that is easy-to-make and healthy too.
What you need:
- 1/2 cup almonds, no skin (better to soak them in water for at least 12 hours before)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 spoons of 100% cocoa powder
- 2 – 3 spoons of 100% maple syrup (depends on how sweet you like them to be)
What to do:
- Use a strong blender such as Vitamix to blend all the ingredients to a nice consistent dough.
- Then, make cute little balls with your hands and place on a serving plate.
- Keep in the refrigerator in case you didn’t finish them as soon as your done making them
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?