Pereg Natural Foods Provides 100% Pure, Premium, All-Natural Spices!
Did you know…?
Fresh Lemon Verbena leaves are used to make sun tea, soak in liquid for sugar syrups, make flavored liqueurs or make flavored oils. For making dishes where fresh leaves will be eaten (like a pesto) the young leaves are more desirable.
What are Pereg Luisa (Lemon Verbena) Herbs?
Cooking with Lemon Verbena is a fun experience. Like most herbs, it has its own flavor profile that, while very close to lemon, has an extra essence that can best be described as an earthy freshness. Leaves and flowers can be used both fresh and dried.
What are the health benefits of Pereg Luisa (Lemon Verbena) Herbs?
- Lemon verbena is considered an extremely effective herb for weight loss because it stimulates general metabolism and has the ability to melt fat while fighting cellulite.
- Luisa (Lemon Verbena) soothes the stomach and digestive system. It also helps with indigestion, bloating, colic stomach and intestinal disorders.
- It has antipyretic and considered effective in the case of diarrhea or bleeding.
- Categorized among the tonic herbs, but lemon verbena also has the ability to offer a peaceful sleep
- Reduces tension and stress.
- It is known for its diuretic action, so it is recommended in cases where the body has a tendency to create kidney stones(nephrolithiasis).
- Recommended in cases of halitosis (Bad Breath).
Why I Love Pereg Herbs
- No refrigeration required
- You can use them like fresh herbs
- No preservatives
- They taste like they were just picked from the ground
- 100% Natural
- Gluten Free
- No MSG
- No Additives
What the reviewer thought
Easy-to-buy all year round Pereg Luisa (Lemon Verbena) Herbs are a welcome flavor addition to a variety of recipes (main courses and vegetables, desserts and sorbet).
To put Pereg Luisa (Lemon Verbena) Herbs to the test I made Delicious lemon verbena tarragon sorbet with Pereg Luisa (Lemon Verbena) Herbs
- 2 1/2 cups water
- one cup sugar
- Put 1 cup lemon juice
- Use 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Tarragon
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Lemon Verbena
In a small saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil over high heat; stir to dissolve the sugar. Chill. Add the lemon juice, tarragon, and Lemon Verbena. Freeze in an ice cream maker and wa-lah!
As an author of the book, “The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body – Heal Your Body Naturally and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, I found Pereg Herbs as an excellent herb to use in the kitchen on your foods.”
I also tried their Sumac and their Baby Quinoa. They all had a fresh, flavorful taste and were a great addition to my meals.
It came quickly, packaged well and when I tried it, I was impressed by how delicious the herbs made my meals and soup taste. I was impressed with the product and I recommend it to others. In the future, I will continue to buy Pereg Herbs.