By James Wong, (“Grow Your Own Drugs”)
To use: Apply to the eye area before bed and wash off in the morning. Storage: Keeps in the refrigerator for up to 6 weeks.
- 1 aloe vera leaf
- 1 small cucumber
- ½ cup distilled extract of witch hazel
- 1 packet gelatin
- 1 white tea bag
- 3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- Peel and slice the aloe leaf to extract gel.
- Put the cucumber and aloe gel into a blender and process until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve to extract the juice, setting aside ½ cup of the strained juice.
- Add the witch hazel to a small pan, whisk in the gelatin and add the tea bag. Gently heat the mixture until it just starts to thicken. Remove from heat.
- As it cools, remove the teabag, then whisk in the cucumber and aloe juice mixture and add the peppermint oil.
- Pour the gel into a sterilized, airtight pump dispenser.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!