The modern world is opening up to the number of facilities to acquire simplifications of the complications and solutions for all the issues and problems. The medical line is also one of the areas which fall on the list. The first and foremost step is still regarding the early-stage identification of the disease through the basic symptoms.
Talking about Hepatitis, it is an inflammation of the liver. In most of cases, this disease is caused by a kind of virus, but it can also be caused by the consumption of alcohol and harmful drugs. Hepatitis has its most commons forms as Hepatitis A, B, and C.
To minimize the complexity of the disease and to timely acquire the medication and treatment for it, it can be stated highly necessary to get timely identification of the symptoms of the disease. The ways of early identification of the symptoms of hepatitis can be different for its different forms.
Symptoms of Hepatitis A
Hepatitis A can be considered to be a seriously contagious liver infection which is caused due to the hepatitis A virus. This infection is stated to occur mostly due to contaminated water and food. Close contact with an infected person is also one of the reasons for catching the disease. It has usually been seen that the children under the age of 6 depict no particular symptoms of hepatitis A when they come into contact with the virus. But the older children, as well as the adults, tend to show some mild symptoms associated with the Hepatitis A:
- The initial symptoms depict the flu-like symptoms which would include the condition of fatigue, body aches as well as fever.
- The symptoms also hold the problem of abdominal pain which usually happens in the upper right quadrant of the abdomen.
- The symptoms also represent the circumstances of dark-colored
- Loss of appetite is also a usual sign which represents the symptoms of hepatitis A.
- The issue of hepatitis A can also be related to the trouble of jaundice which could be clearly identified by the yellowing of the skin and the eyes.
- The issues like the unexpected and sudden weight loss can also be the symptoms through which the disease of hepatitis A can be identified in its initial stage.
- Joint pain and intense itching can also be counted among the initial symptoms of the disease of hepatitis A
Drink a lot of water
Staying hydrated is one of the most effective natural remedies of Hepatitis A.
It can be used as an energy booster as well as a remedy of nausea.
One of the most common symptoms of Hepatitis A is nausea which ginger tea can treat.
Symptoms of Hepatitis B
Hepatitis B virus (HBV) can account for serious liver infection and it can reach a chronic state and could last for more than a period of six months. Chronic hepatitis B can invoke the risk regarding liver failure, cirrhosis or liver cancer. There are certain symptoms which if diagnosed in early stage could help the proper and timely treatment of Hepatitis B. These symptoms include:
- Fever and joint pain can be the initial indicators of the problem of Hepatitis B. Feeling these issues should be timely followed by a proper checkup.
- Conditions of nausea and fatigue are also counted among the initial symptoms of the disease of Hepatitis B.
- Feeling like vomiting and having usual abdominal pain can also be included among the symptoms.
- Having clay-colored stools and the issues of loss of appetite is also seen among the people who are suffering from Hepatitis B.
- Bitter Leaf- Bitter leaf or Vernonia amygdalina is useful to fight the disease as per Nigerian Researchers.
- Lemon- Hepatitis B affects the liver and for the recovery liver, lemon is the best remedy. It also treats the pathogens of the disease.
Usage- Take 1 fresh lemon, squeeze it into a cup. Add a teaspoon of baking soda in it. Now stir it for a minimum of 5 minutes. The trick here is to drink it as fast as possible and not eating anything for an hour after having it. Take this for 3-4/week.
Symptoms of Hepatitis C
This contagious viral liver disease can be considered a blood-borne disease. This disease spread by blood contact and also through any kind of exposure to the hepatitis C virus (HCV). The infection of hepatitis C can infect a person in two forms, which can be acute as well as chronic. People who are suffering from severe hepatitis C disease would be facing symptoms like:
- Abdominal discomfort on a usual basis and also the condition of nausea.
- The symptoms might also incorporate fever or high body temperature.
- The person might also undergo the situation of jaundice.
- Joint pain is a very common way to detect the situation of Hepatitis C in an acute
After the acute infection, if the virus of Hepatitis C still remains in the blood of the person for the duration of six months, it directly leads to the circumstances of chronic Hepatitis C. In most cases there are no separate symptoms of chronic Hepatitis C but the people suffering through the disease experience abdominal pain on high intensity along with the persistent condition of fatigue.
The powerful anti-fungal, antiviral agent act as an anti-inflammatory because it handles parasites and fungi which lead to a slower digestion rate.
Have a healthy diet
Include carrots, garlic, shiitake mushrooms, Brazil nuts, Beets, Artichokes, Mung Beans and the whole grains uninfluenced by excess processing.
Having a clear and prominent identification of the symptoms of Hepatitis could invoke better chances of curing the disease timely with a minimum period of suffering for the person.