Did you know…?
Another common name for this condition is enuresis and is the medical term for bed-wetting when sleeping at night. This condition is more common in boys than girls. Typically, this condition runs in the family.
What to do…
Make sure you are taking supplements for overall good health. If you are not taking these basic supplements, we recommend Enfuz from Vitabase. When you take a small packet of pills each day, you get all the basic nutrition you need. Each packet contains a multivitamin, CoQ10 (for heart health), Omega 3, Vitamin D-3, a probiotic, and a powerful set of antioxidants to help your body fight off disease.
Another useful method has been behavior changes, particularly with children. There are alarms available that can be used to go off as the child starts to wet the bed, waking them up. This has proven to work over a period of time as it trains them to wake up when the need to urinate arises.
Magnesium citrate supplement is known to be beneficial, treatment for some patients as it is readily assimilated by the body.
Other Vitamins and Minerals
Supplements of certain nutrients, such as magnesium, vitamin B2, and pantothenic acid are just a few of these were used on children and adults with bed-wetting problems. Within a matter of days, the bed-wetting problem was alleviated. Also, ensure that foods that may contain allergic properties are stopped and supplements added instead.
Good sources of protein would be bee pollen, brewer’s yeast, and spirulina.
The National Kidney Foundation hotline number is 800-622-9010. More information on this subject can be obtained from them and even a list of physicians in your area that treat these conditions.
Home Remedies for Bedwetting
- 30 minutes before bed do not drink any liquids.
- Check for food allergies.
- Children who wet the bed have low self-esteem, behavioral problem, and attention deficit problem. Punishment should not happen in this is a situation. Bedwetting should be handled with love and understanding.
- Choose foods higher in vitamin B2.
- Cinnamon is one of the simplest home remedies for your child to stop bedwetting. It is believed spice keeps the body warm. Have your child chew a piece of cinnamon stick thoroughly once a day. You can also combine sugar and cinnamon powder and then sprinkle it on buttered toast. Give this toast to your child for breakfast.
- Indian gooseberry, also known as amla, is an excellent Ayurvedic remedy for bedwetting. Crush and deseed two Indian gooseberries. Add one tablespoon of honey and a pinch of turmeric.
Give one tablespoon of this mixture to your child every morning. Another option is to give your child one teaspoon of the pulp of Indian gooseberry mixed with a pinch of black pepper powder.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?