Did you know…?
Magnetic therapy dates back at least 2,000 years, according to a report by New York University’s Langone Medical Center. Folk healers in Europe and Asia are believed to have used magnets to try to treat a variety of ailments. These healers may have believed that magnets could actually draw disease from the body.
What is magnetic therapy?
Magnetic fields upon the body help to energize and boost the rate of circulation; stimulating nutrient rich blood flow thus invigorating your metabolism by oxygenating the organs providing muscle and tissue more oxygen for mental and physical vigor while accelerating the ridding of body wastes, flushing out unwanted toxins, releasing more endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers promoting repair and stimulating faster healing; improving the bodies anti-infective activity and enhancing immunity; normalizes endocrine production by helping to regulate and balance endocrine functions; affecting enzyme production for reducing swelling, stiffness and the acidity from wounds helping in reducing inflammation; stimulating collagen density in and around joints proven in studies to heal bones and joints faster and to help alleviate chronic pain and invigorate overall well-being.
What are the health benefits?
- Reduces inflammation, lactic acid, calcium deposits and other toxins in the body due to the increased blood flow
- Heals nervous tissue and bones due to the magnets’ ability to accelerate the migration of calcium ions
- Promotes peaceful sleep as the magnets can influence the production of the hormone melatonin in the body, which helps us know when to sleep and when to wake up
- Help the body to produce more endorphins, which are known as natural painkillers
- Pure copper has intrinsic properties that help to carry the natural therapeutic benefits of our rare earth magnets to different parts of the wrist and hand.
- Used to decrease pain caused by arthritis, carpal tunnel, and other common aches and pains in the wrist and hand.
- Great for tennis, golf, and other sports pain.
What I liked about it
- Helps to heal the body naturally
- Stylish for both men and women
- Comes in different styles and colors
- Better than using prescription drugs
- Made well
What the reviewer thought
I ordered the copper magnetic bracelet and I gave it to someone I know that experiences a lot of pain in their wrists and arms. He wore it for a while. The copper bangle contains 6 rare earth therapy magnets to relieve aches and pains from arthritis, RSI, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome and other conditions. When I asked him what he thought he said that he thought it was made well, it fit comfortably, and he even received several compliments on it for its fashionable style.
He said that the days he wore it he experienced less discomfort in his hands and arms. He also said that he also felt more energized than usual the days he wore it.
As an author of the book, “The Complete Herbal Guide: A Natural Approach to Healing the Body – Heal Your Body Naturally and Maintain Optimal Health Using Alternative Medicine, Herbals, Vitamins, Fruits and Vegetables, I found LIFESTYLEPLUS Magnetic Therapy Bracelet to be beneficial.”
It came quickly, packaged well and when I received it I was impressed with how well it was made. Overall, I was pleased with the product. I recommend it to others.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!