- 125 grams Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flax) Oil
- 250 grams Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 10 Cloves Garlic Mashed
- Weigh the Linseed Oil into a suitable container, preferably glass that has a lid, or can be covered, it needs to be large enough to take the coconut oil as well. Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan from which it is going to be easy to pour the oil.
- Slice the onion and cook over a very gentle heat so that it is light straw colored after 15 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic cloves and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool a little and strain through a sieve into the chilled linseed oil and put in the fridge to cool.
- When it has set it is ready to use.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!