- 125 grams Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flax) Oil
- 250 grams Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 10 Cloves Garlic Mashed
- Weigh the Linseed Oil into a suitable container, preferably glass that has a lid, or can be covered, it needs to be large enough to take the coconut oil as well. Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan from which it is going to be easy to pour the oil.
- Slice the onion and cook over a very gentle heat so that it is light straw colored after 15 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic cloves and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool a little and strain through a sieve into the chilled linseed oil and put in the fridge to cool.
- When it has set it is ready to use.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?