Dr. Budwig for some 60 years had outstanding success with her cancer diet and complementary therapy program. She identified a major cause of disease-related to a lack of oxygen mainly due to consuming unnatural refined fats and not eating the healthy unprocessed oils/fats.
We have included a Budwig recipe for Oleolux, a savory butter replacement for food. It is a rich golden-yellow blend of cold-pressed linseed (flax) oil and raw coconut oil delicately enhanced with onion and garlic that can melt into cooked vegetables, potatoes, and buckwheat.
It can also be used instead of butter on bread. Use to fry with; though if using oleolux for frying do not heat for more than 1-3 minutes and then only at a gentle heat. Stir into lentils and soup.
- 125 grams Cold-Pressed Linseed (Flax) Oil
- 250 grams Cold-Pressed Coconut Oil
- 1 Medium Onion
- 10 Cloves Garlic Mashed
- Weigh the Linseed Oil into a suitable container, preferably glass that has a lid, or can be covered, it needs to be large enough to take the coconut oil as well. Place it in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt coconut oil in a large pan from which it is going to be easy to pour the oil.
- Slice the onion and cook over a very gentle heat so that it is light straw-colored after 15 minutes.
- Add the crushed garlic cloves and cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool a little and strain through a sieve into the chilled linseed oil, and put in the fridge to cool.
- When it has set it is ready to use.