What you need:
- 1/2 cup almonds, no skin (better to soak them in water for at least 12 hours before)
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 spoons of 100% cocoa powder
- 2 – 3 spoons of 100% maple syrup (depends on how sweet you like them to be)
What to do:
- Use a strong blender such as Vitamix to blend all the ingredients to a nice consistent dough.
- Then, make cute little balls with your hands and place on a serving plate.
- Keep in the refrigerator in case you didn’t finish them as soon as your done making them