Yes, You Can Add Raw CBD Oil To Your Green Smoothie
Here’s one of our favorite recipes to utilize the goodness of nature for overall good health.1 cup of unflavored coconut water
- 4 stalks organic dino kale (or a handful of baby kale)
1 handful baby spinach
- 1/2 lemon, peel removed
- 1/2 cucumber (peeled if not organic)
- 1/8 c frozen pineapple (if unfrozen, also add 3 ice cubes)
- 1/2 inch of ginger, peeled
- 1/2-1 full dropper of CBD Oil
- Add all ingredients except the CBD oil to a high-powered blender and blend for 60 seconds or until fully liquefied.
- Pour into a glass, add 1/2 to a full dropper of CBD with olive oil and stir.
Here are some good CBD Oils to use in your smoothie:
- 300mg CBD Oil
- 600mg CBD Oil
- 1000mg CBD Oil
- 2000mg CBD Oil
- 4000mg CBD Oil
- Hemplucid Tincture Hemp Seed Oil – 500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Hemp Seed Oil – 1500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 1000mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 1500mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 250mg
- Hemplucid Tincture Water Soluble – 500mg
Recipe by CW
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!