- Servings 6
- Hands-on time – 15 min
- Total time – 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 lemons
- 1 teaspoon honey
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons capers
1. Cut chicken breasts in half crosswise. 2. Chop shallots and parsley.
2. Chop shallots and parsley.
1. Mix flour, parmesan, and salt. Dredge chicken in the mix and shake off excess flour.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add 1 tablespoon oil.
3. Saute chicken for 3 minutes on each side. (Do not crowd pan, cook in batches if necessary)
4. Put chicken aside, wipe out the skillet, and add another tablespoon of olive oil.
5. Saute the shallots until translucent, then add the wine and stock and simmer until reduced by half, about 8 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, add zest and juice of 2 lemons, whisk in honey. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Nestle chicken into sauce. Thinly slice one lemon and top chicken with lemon slices, capers, and parsley.
8. Bring back to simmer and serve.
If you prefer a sweeter sauce you can add more honey!
The Ultimate Meal Planner
Discover more great recipes and get custom weekly menus and grocery listsTry It Free Today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!