Win 3 Bottles of Our Hand Sanitizers Today to Try!
What Makes Greenlife Organics’ Hand Sanitizers UNIQUE:
It’s 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer. Shield your hands from harmful germs and bacteria with our 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer, this unique formula meets WHO/FDA guidelines to support personal and community safety.
Greenlife Organics’ Response to the Importance of Clean Hands
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) stresses we need to keep our hands clean and avoid contact with our faces
- Soap, water and hand sanitizer can help keep your hands clean
- Unless your hand sanitizer is above 70% alcohol, it is ineffective to eliminate viruses
- They are using our Licensed Pharmacy to make 80% Ethyl-Alcohol USP Hand Sanitizer in spray bottles
- Their fulfillment center has been reconfigured to ensure all deliveries are clean
Why Are Greenlife Organics’ Hand Sanitizers Better than Most On The Market?
Hand Sanitizers claiming to kill 99.99% of germs that do not contain a minimum of 60% ethanol or 70% isopropyl alcohol, will have no action against viruses that are genetically related to or have similar physical properties as the COVID-19 virus. The Greenlife Organic hand sanitizer contains 80% ethyl-alcohol to keep you and your family safe.
Is It Safe?
Yes, it is compounded only using United States Pharmacopeia (USP) grade ingredients consistent with the World Health Organization (WHO).
Compounding USP Sanitizer should use USP, NF, or Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) grade ingredients as the recommended source of ingredients. Their hand-sanitizer is in full-compliance.
What Are the Ingredients?
USP Glycerin, USP Hydrogen Peroxide, USP Sterile Water
USP stands for the “United States Pharmacopeia,” a scientific non-profit organization that sets standards for quality.
Their USP Hand Sanitizer features:
- Pharmaceutical-grade 190 proof Ethyl-Alcohol, effective to kill all traces of COVID-19
- Made in a Licensed Compounding Pharmacy registered with the California State Board of Pharmacy
- Follows the guidelines set forth by the USP, FDA and California State Board of Pharmacy
Does It Come in Different Sizes?
How Do I Use It?
- Spray Hand Sanitizer in hands
- Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces*
- Rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to prevent swallowing
- Store in a cool, dark place until next time
*Use sparingly, a little goes a long way.
Tips for Good Health and Safety
- Stay Home
- Keep Social Distance of 6 Feet
- Use Hand Sanitizer
To your health and safety,