Vegetarian Plus Lives Up To Its Name By Adding Amazing Flavors, Globally-Sourced Vegan Ingredients & Authentic Texture To Every Artisanal Dish
Citrus Sparerib Cutlets; Kung Pao Chicken & Black Pepper Steaks Among Brand’s Most Popular Vegan Versions of Classic Dishes
For more than a decade and a half, Vege USA’s popular Vegetarian Plus brand (www.vegetarian-plus.com) has been winning over vegans, vegetarians and even mainstream consumers ready to give up meat now and then by offering an enticing range of culinary plusses designed to elevate plant-based cuisine to an entirely new plateau.
The Brand-defining Distinctions of Vegetarian Plus:
- The finest vegan / vegetarian versions of classic Asian, Indian, and American dishes available on the market today.
- Authentically rich flavor and texture.
- Entrees based on classic home recipes from Asia, India, America, and beyond.
- Internationally-sourced ingredients.
- A longstanding commitment to excellence and innovation.
Now widely considered one of the most forward-looking brands in the vegan and vegetarian food industry, Vegetarian Plus routinely sends its team of culinary experts to the far corners of the globe not only to source the very finest ingredients and secure the most authentic homemade recipes, but to consult with each region’s leading chefs as well. The company then matches these flavors – including classic sauces, glazes and marinades – to create artisanal frozen entrees that are boldly different from all other meatless alternatives available today.
Sold at health food stores and supermarkets in most states, all Vegetarian Plus products are vegan, made with non-GMO soy protein, and free of cholesterol and MSG.
Four Classics To Help You Discover The Vegetarian Plus Difference
Newcomers to Vegetarian Plus may want to first check out these four popular soy-based dishes to discover just how the brand is helping re-define vegan and vegetarian cuisine in our time:
- VEGAN CITRUS SPARERIB CUTLETS IN PLUM VINEGAR SAUCE – Need we say more? Vegetarian Plus’ best-selling dish, these irresistible cutlets featuring a mildly sweet and tangy citrus sauce are tender, delectable and ideal for everything from a family dinner to an intimate gathering to a large party.
- VEGAN BLACK PEPPER STEAK IN BLACK PEPPER SAUCE – Moist and bursting with a rich spicy flavor, these remarkable meatless steaks are cut into perfect portions, making them ideal on their own or served with veggies, rice or pasta.
- VEGAN KUNG PAO CHICKEN – A thoroughly unique and delicious vegan interpretation of a timeless Chinese classic, this surprisingly authentic dish is rich, spicy and zesty – so good, in fact, even non-vegetarians will savor every bite.
- GINGER CHICKEN IN GINGER BASIL SAUCE – Sweetly peppered with basil and ginger, Ginger Chicken is another mouth-watering Vegetarian Plus alternative to a time-honored dish created for anyone following a meatless diet or just ready to eat healthier without sacrificing flavor. Enjoy it on its own, as part of a larger meal or over a salad.
In addition to these four favorites, the Vegetarian Plus line also includes such other irresistible offerings as Vegan Orange Chicken, Vegan Shrimp, Vegan Teriyaki Chicken, Vegan Chicken Tikka Masala, Vegan Lamb Vindaloo and Vegan Fish Fillets, among others (not available in all markets). For those looking for deliciously healthy vegan options during the holidays, Vegetarian Plus also serves up three popular seasonal items: Vegan Whole Turkey with a vegan gravy and stuffing side dish; Vegan Turkey Roll with vegan cinnaberry sauce; and Vegan Ham Roll with a spiced plum and apricot glaze.
Commenting on the Vegetarian Plus line of products, Tina Soong Lin, President of Vege USA, said, “Nothing pleases us more than having customers, home cooks and professional chefs around the world tell us we’ve replicated the flavors, ingredients and textures of their favorite dishes in vegan form as never before. We’re delighted by the support we’ve received from vegans, vegetarians and health-conscious shoppers thus far and look forward to introducing many new Vegetarian Plus products over the years ahead.”
About Vege USA LLC
Founded in 1998, Vege USA, LLC, is an international producer and distributor of premium quality vegetarian and vegan foods for the foodservice, retail and commercial ingredient sectors. Vege USA has achieved a breakthrough blend of flavor, nutrition and internationally-sourced natural ingredients that replicate the taste, texture and substance of their meat-based counterparts. Vege USA – parent company of the popular Vegetarian Plus line of gourmet vegan foods – is committed to offering vegans, vegetarians and anyone looking to embrace a healthier diet the most deliciously authentic and innovative meat-free products available today. For more information, visit www.vegeusa.com or www.vegetarian-plus.com.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?