Most people with a busy work and life schedule will have a hard time getting sleep, and this is because of the anxiety and stress that comes with all the pressures of life.
Although there are many things that you can do to help you sleep well, herbal teas have been proven to be the most efficient and they also have many other health benefits.
Half a cup or one cup of tea before bed helps in relaxation ensures that the body is:
boosts your immunity
Clears waste (detoxification)
Aids in digestion
There are many other benefits of tea but to enjoy them you have to know which teas are the most effective.
To help you with this here are the 7 best herbal teas to help you sleep well...
STRAWBERRY OATMEAL SMOOTHIE W/ COCONUT OIL
- 5-6 ice cubes
- 1 banana
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3-4 tablespoons of oats
- 1 tbsp Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil - http://skinnycoconutoil.com
- 1 cup berries of choice
( BLENDER USED IS THE NINJA ULTIMA BLENDER)
- Add oats to blender and pulse until finely milled
- Add ice, banana, berries, and almond milk
- Add coconut oil into blender while still blending ** coconut oil is healthiest in its raw form, so feel free to add it solid. If you choose to melt your coconut oil, which I prefer, it is best to warm the jar in a bowl of warm water, however you can also microwave for a short 10 seconds*
- Blend until smooth & creamy
HOPE THAT YOU ALL ENJOY...
By JANE E. BRODY
Is butter, along with other sources of saturated fats, back on the table, as many have recently claimed?
It is. Just not in the quantities the meat, dairy and fast-food industries might have you ingest.
Unless you have a medical condition that dictates otherwise, there’s no reason to cut anything – not butter, ice cream or Porterhouse steak — completely from your diet as long as you mainly eat plant-based foods (vegetables, fruits and whole grains), lean animal protein and fish and don’t go overboard on foods rich in saturated fats that can cause harm in excess.
That’s the conclusion of the best available evidence I’ve reviewed for maximizing the health of body and brain and enjoying a long life.
The unending controversies about a wholesome...